About MoodleMOOT Virtual Conference
Moodle MOOT Virtual Conference is an annual live online event that takes place in August. The 5th annual MoodleMoot Virtual Conference (MMVC16) for 2016 is a free annual online event that will take place from August 5-7, 2016 on MoodleMoot Moodle learning environment.
Click to get the Count Down to MMVC16
Watch the recordings of the exciting presentations from past MMVCs:
- MMVC15: http://www.wiziq.com/course/74432-moodle-moot-for-2015-mmvc15
- MMVC14: http://www.wiziq.com/course/30546-moodlemoot-2014-mmvc14
- MMVC13: http://www.wiziq.com/course/6983-moodlemoot-2013-mmvc13
- MMVC12: http://www.wiziq.com/events/moodlemoot-conference-2012.aspx
- MMVC11: http://www.wiziq.com/events/moodlemoot-conference-2011.aspx
Highlights of MMVC16
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Teaching and Learning Online
- Blended Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Blended Online Learning
- Badges for Learning
- Online Learning Environments
- Learning in Virtual Worlds
- Case Studies on Moodle
Webinars for MMVC16
The presenters of MMVC16 are educators who use technology in face-to-face, fully online or in blended learning courses. You can access the presentations for MMVC16 and the content in the courseware of MMVC16 conference area.
The live class and recordings will be available for download as MP4 files. You can access the webinars and recordings in the in the course schedule on WizIQ. The WizIQ teaching system automatically enrols the members of the conference in each of the webinars. Click to enrol here.
Presenters will receive certificates for presenting. Participants will receive certificates of completion, if they qualify. The criteria for the certificates of completion is to reflect on 3 webinars or recordings, which are available in the courseware of the conference area on WizIQ under live classes, in a blog post for each webinar. Use the following template to reflect https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15SqhuWP6IvZwt9HnknnbhBf0s7hQDtvWiaH2StRaPtQ/edit?usp=sharing
There is no due date, but we recommend submitting your reflections by the end of August, 2016.
The links to 1 blog post of the reflections must be submitted on the Moodle to qualify for a certificate.
Please contact Dr. Nellie Deutsch at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.